La Costa Valley Real Estate Market Report- March 2016- What Are Homes Worth in La Costa Valley 92009?
My website has an awesome new tool called MARKET REPORTS where it summarizes all the data and puts it into a tidy report for BOTH OF US. Here is my VERY FIRST POST using my "Market Reports" for Carlsbad's La Costa Valley Real Estate update for Single Family Homes. The report includes:
- All active La Costa Valley Single Family Homes For Sale in Carlsbad 92009
- All pending/ in escrow La Costa Detached Homes For Sale- It should have it, but its not displaying this properly
- All La Costa Valley Home Sales going as far back as you want! This report is for the past 4 months of La Costa Valley Home Sales
- Information is provided in a spreadsheet/ grid like fashion which includes vital information, such as: DOM, Days on Market, cost per sq. ft, list price vs. sales price.
- Links to the listings with multiple photos and full property detailed information.
Ok, lets take a look and see what happened in the past 4 months of Carlsbad Real Estate in La Costa Valley 92009. The link will always be fresh containing homes for sale and solds, currently and past 4 months of sales!
Click here to see all homes for sale and solds in La Costa Valley!
Click link above to see the report I am referencing so you can follow along with my awesome La Costa real estate blog about homes for sale and recent sales. If you are buying a home in La Costa Valley and or are selling a home in La Costa Valley, this will definitely help you find out what homes are worth in La Costa Valley!
My report shows 9 active La Costa Valley Homes For Sale and 12 Recent Home Sales in La Costa Valley. Note the average price per square foot in La Costa Valley is approx $349 a foot and the average home takes 69 days to sell. Many factors influence these numbers, i.e. road noise etc.. for a more precise home valuation, please contact me and or try my INSTANT HOME VALUE SYSTEM to FIND OUT WHAT YOUR HOME IS WORTH anywhere in San Diego!
You can access other reports for other neighborhoods nearby like: Rancho Ponderosa Homes in Carlsbad, Arroyo Vista, Tiburon, La Costa Canyon neighborhoods, La Costa Oaks, La Costa Greens, San Elijo Hills Real Estate, Old Creek Ranch, Olivenhain Real Estate, Encinitas Ranch, etc. These are my stomping grounds, and I know them all well.